Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas starts tomorrow!

The party season, for me, starts tomorrow!

First is my work Christmas party. I'm primping and prepping tonight (which I haven't done in a long time!). I'll be wearing a dress I wore 2 years ago but is 2 sizes smaller than I was wearing 10 weeks ago! The dress, for me, symbolises that I'm rid of the back pain weight! We work over a few offices so there are some people I haven't seen during the diet. I really hope they notice!



I've chosen my meals (we had to do this in advance); I've chosen salmon, turkey and a desert that's in separate parts that I can give away and just have a little. I think these are the best choices. As in a previous blog though, once the wine starts my motivation dissipates. I've saved up 1200 kcal through the week though so I'm feeling ok about this. 

I have another event on Saturday. I've organised it so I have to go! It's dinner with my fibromyalgia support group. I can just have a salad at this one (maybe a g and t as hair of the dog...or I wonder how many kcal in Bloody Mary...?). 

I then have drinks on Monday and the team Xmas party the following Friday. I know I'm being naughty at this one...I couldn't resist the pork belly!!! Need to save some kcals up in the week for that!

Happy party season people! I'd love to hear how you're getting through it. 

31lbs off 
89lbs to go 

UPDATE: so...my hangover isn't too bad thanks to the copious amounts of water. My tactic was to ensure that if I was holding a glass rather than drinking per se that it would be the water glass. I only held the wine glass when I sipped from it. 

I did let go on the food a bit. I ate the full roast turkey dinner with sauce. It backfired...I didn't realise how much my tummy had shrunk...I felt very sick after eating it. Fortunately a terrible tasting cheesecake stopped me eating it it but I did have 3 mini macaroons (though didn't have all the ones I would have had pre-diet that people didn't want - weirdos!!) but did get tricked by the mini mince pies. How are they over 100kcal each?!! I only had two but definitely wish I'd switched those for the rest of the macaroons. 

I work out I had 2900kcal yesterday. I'd saved 1200 over the week plus the 1400 I'm allowed and I only need to save 300 to make up. Although we start again for next Friday now! Overall though, a success. 










No comments:

Post a Comment