Wednesday 12 October 2016

Week one of take two complete

Week one of my second wind completed. 

So, following the photoshoot at Jane's house  and meeting Yvonne in person I began the plan with renewed motivation. 

The support and re-excitement is really helping. 4lbs off in first week and crossed all goals off re food and exercise. 

I feel like I did at the beginning - excited about the future and what life will be like for me going forward. 

I've been obsessively writing goals and breaking down my plans. Firstly, so I have a sense of achievement more often but also to hold myself accountable (to myself). If I've written it down I feel guilty for not doing it. I've tried a few apps for this and it's working. I like being told well done even if by a raccoon ninja on my phone!!

The next week is going to be tough as my social life picks up. I'm out every night from now to Monday! I'm hoping the bike will keep me on track for my goal this week - 2lbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment