Wednesday 25 November 2015

I start to see a difference


Following the success of my birthday week I felt like I really could do this. This is when I started to believe that I could reach a healthy weight. I set my goal of losing 120lb. At first I didn’t want to tell anyone because, again, I didn’t believe I could do it, but as the lbs started to drop off and the diet wasn’t too tough, I figured why not! I didn’t set a deadline and I don’t expect to continue to lose 2lb a week, but I’m going to keep chipping at it until I’m there!

I started to notice a difference in my clothes. I set out an outfit for an important meeting the night before...when I came to put it on I couldn't wear it... It was TOO BIG!!! This was not the trend I'm used to. I have accumulated clothes in around 5 different sizes over the years. In the last year alone I've put on 3. As the outfit I had laid out was too big I tried on a dress I loved but hadn’t been able to wear for a while... it fit!



 

I wasn’t really sure how this was happening (of course I knew I was on a diet)…I wasn’t hungry, it wasn’t affecting my life in any significant way and the food was great! How was I losing this weight? If it is this easy, why has it taken me this long to find it!

 

Lbs lost:22

Lbs to lose:98 (only double digits!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment