Saturday 28 November 2015

Jane Plan - the support

I thought this warranted a whole separate post - I have to say the support I've received on the Jane Plan has been amazing! Every time I'm feeling down my Nutritionist has been there for me. I needed help with what to eat on my first dinner off-plan - she helped me choose. I was hungover and guilty - she gave me a pep talk.

What's great about this support is that she definitely tells me the truth (unlike a friend who just wants to make me feel better) but at the same time reminds me how amazingly well I'm doing!

We discussed my plan of attack for the party season and I feel armed and shielded from it. I know what my plan is for each event, but if I screw up its fine! We decided that I would just try to do better than I would have done had I not been on the plan - compensate when I can, make better choices where I can (slim g and t no baileys for example). Among other things.

This is why I rave about this plan. While the food is good and the convenience is invaluable, I honestly believe that the reason I'm sticking to it is because of the support. It's only a short call each week but if something comes up in the week I know I can call or email too. However, discussing the week ahead every week prepares me for what would otherwise be a challenge. It's almost like a hall pass, but having that means I'm not so bothered about doing it.

I'm empowered. Thank you Jane Plan and particularly my Nutritionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment