Wednesday 25 November 2015

It's all a little too easy...

It's been two weeks since I reached my first goal. In that time I've reached another goal - I lost 2 stone in 9 weeks. To think that this was beyond the goal I set myself at the start of the journey is mind blowing to me. 

I've set two more dresses out which I would like to get in. One is a 'small' size 20. Those of you above a size 14 will know that shop and cut can make you need anything between 3 sizes. This is one of those dresses that I really should have bought a size up at the time. I love it though so can't wait to fit in it properly. The other, a black dress,  is a 16 that I bought in a sale when I was on another 'yo' (diet). I've never fit in it, so that will be a special day. It's some way away yet!!

I'm almost in the larger of the two dresses...I look forward to showing you!

I've attended a number of social events including drinks with my aunt who was in town and an afternoon with my bestie in the pub. We booked a holiday! Another motivator...I have 7 months until I'm in a swimsuit (or even bikini?!). 

People are noticing the changes and mentioning it which is nice. 

However, December is just around the corner and, of course, so is party season. I've got events a minimum of twice a week to Xmas. Then of course there is Xmas itself!

One step at a time though. I need to stay in the moment and look at the successes. 1lb and then I'm 1/4 of my way there!!

Lbs lost: 29
Lbs to lose: 91

No comments:

Post a Comment