Tuesday 24 November 2015

Why I chose the Jane Plan






For at least 21 years of my 31 on the planet I have been obese. For the vast majority of those I have been in the morbidly obese category. I've yo-yo dieted; at the end of each diet I gained more weight than I lost. I sometimes wondered what size I would be if I'd never bothered trying to diet in the first place!

Recently I've had back problems and I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Until then I'd been waiting for a magic cure to the pain and put my life on hold waiting for this. Finding out that there was no cure was tough. I felt hopeless, but I had a power to take control of one aspect...my weight. 

I needed to find a way to lose some weight that I could stick to. I didn't have much faith in myself if I'm honest. That's why I considered a delivered diet would be the easiest option. They send me the food and I eat it...I knew I like convenience, that's half the reason I'm in this situation. After some research I chose the Jane Plan. 

I took the plunge and I signed up!

lb to go: 120!

No comments:

Post a Comment